segunda-feira, 30 de junho de 2008

FACE IN THE MIRROR

There´s a face in the mirror,
What do i see?
Well, i know those eyes
And i know that chin
And i know that nose,
And every sin.
And all the secrets there are about me
Are right here for the world to see.

I feel the changes
Rolling in every day.
Trere´s a little one here,
And a little one there,
But, hell, now, i don´t care.
Things don´t ever stay the same
As long as i’m here to play the game

Well, that´s me
And i wan´t hide the man inside.
And i´m gonna be me still the day that i die,
So you be you,
And i’ll be...

Some talk of failure.
Some people tak of success.
But i don´t look at life that way anymore
And i don´t think it has to do
With the way you dress.

But, that´s me.
And i wan´t hide the man inside.
And i’m gonna be me still the day that i die,
So you be you,
And i’ll be,
I’ll be me, yeah...

(Glen Burtnik)

Sem comentários: